Our design process comprises 2 parts:
1. Design Consultation
The design process begins with a complementary in-home consultation*
We are happy to come out to you for the initial consult and believe this step is crucial to get a feel for your home, your style, and how you envision living in the space. During this time we measure up your space and discuss your ideas, requirements, and budget.
*Please note the complementary in-home consultation includes a 1 hour site visit and the first design plan free of charge.
2. Design Service
After the initial consult our NKBA trained and qualified designers offer an initial design and proposal. Our bespoke design service is based on your space and individual needs and from the initial design we customise and rework plans and finishes to suit you and your individual needs. We work with you to create a space perfect for you and your needs, making it both a functional and beautiful space to inhabit. We also provide 3D CAD drawings to accompany all our plans so you can really visualise the space we design for you.
We can provide contacts for our preferred trade’s people and appliance specialists. Additionally our designers can offer project management services for peace of mind and a stress free renovation.
Manufacture & Materials
Once the design and details have been finalised we begin making your kitchen right here in our factory. In line with our quality first approach we use only state of the art machinery, hardware and the highest quality materials.
We still manufacture our cabinetry by hand so that more care and attention to detail is achieved in every part of your custom kitchen. We are able to set up your kitchen in our showroom for you to admire and for peace of mind before it is installed in your home.
Our manufacturing process and the materials we use are one of the main things that set us apart from our competitors…
- LaBella are unique in that the client deals with the same people throughout the process from initial contact right through to installation.
- We are one of the only kitchen manufacturer’s in New Zealand to manufacture our internal cabinetry with High Pressure Laminate on Poplar Plywood (HPL ply) as a standard. This is to ensure longevity, superior moisture resistance and durability at the heart of all our cabinetry. We believe there is no other material that measures up and in addition to this we use solid pine front rails for each base cabinet for added strength and peace of mind.
- Blum Hardware is used exclusively which includes Blumotion hinges, lift up fittings and drawer systems, this means all your hardware comes with a lifetime warrantee!
- As standard, we include ‘Blumotion Tandembox Antaro’ soft close drawer runners as well. Most of our competitors will upgrade to this drawer, it’s not standard.
- We complement this with the use of accessories from our other trusted suppliers and we only use products we consider to be the best quality simply because this fits with our ethos
- We are proud members of the National Kitchen & Bathroom Association (NKBA) and all of our Designers are NKBA trained and qualified.
Installation is a crucial part of the process and where we make sure your new cabinetry looks like it’s always belonged in the space. If this part of the process is done incorrectly it will lead to problems down the track. However, our in-house installer is one of the best in the business and you can rest easy knowing Simon is installing your cabinetry.
Because we pride ourselves on our aftercare service we will return to make minor adjustments to your kitchen within 6 months of installation so you know we won’t just install and run!
Visit Our Showroom
Tel: +64 (09) 533 7183
Fax: +64 (09) 534 2217
La Bella Kitchens Limited
PO Box 259 349
Factory & Showroom:
La Bella Kitchens Limited
249 Moore Street
8.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Thursday
8.00am - 4.00pm Friday
Weekends by appointment only